Developer Pocket Trap has announced the release of their frenetic beat-‘em-up Ninjin: Clash of Carrots that looks like it will still appeal to the non-veggie eaters. With the game coming out on all systems, no-one needs to feel excluded from missing out on this humorous title.
Ninjin: Clash of Carrots is an extremely fast-paced, crazy action game, receiving its inspiration from Feudal Japan. You can play as the main character Ninjin, or Akai–his fox friend–where you battle to take back the priceless carrots embezzled from your people by the heinous Shogun Moe, who sounds like a rather ominous character indeed, but to become the best ninja around, you will need to acquire equipment, weapons, and other customization items which you can freely indulge in throughout the game.
Clash of Carrots seems to be quite diverse in its gameplay regarding modes, allowing you to pick either a single-player campaign as well as local or online 2-player co-op. There is also a survival mode to endure in the “Oni TV Show,” where it pits players against endless waves of brutal enemies for the chance at earning special rewards.
Here’s a run-down of the key features in Clash of Carrots:
- Be a Ninja. Play as either Ninjin, the charismatic rabbit, or Akai, the ninja fox, and fight across a feudal Japan to defeat the evil Shogun Moe and retrieve the carrots he’s stolen!
- Engaging Storyline. Follow a robust Story Mode, meet a diverse cast of characters, and play through multiple stages in a crazy universe.
- Fast and Furious Combat. Dodge rockets, blast through throngs of incoming enemies and battle bosses in frenzied, fast-paced action!
- Deep Customisation. Choose from a huge variety of equipment with more than 150 weapons and items, including masks, swords, projectiles, and more. Equip your character to better defeat rivals.
- Slash, Smash, and Bash with Friends! Join your friends in 2-player local or online co-op as you progress through the game’s story.
- Oni TV Show. Compete in a “Live TV Show” survival mode, solo or with a friend, to see who can get the furthest without dying, as wave after wave of enemies attack from all angles. Rack up special rewards when you successfully finish each challenging stage!
- Stylish Visuals. Play through unique environments with anime-inspired HD pixel art graphics.
Ninjin: Clash of Carrots is available now for digital download on Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and PC for £11.99 / €14.99/$15.38 Check out the launch trailer for Ninjin: Clash of Carrots below: